Trick or Treat Chocolate Bar Making Workshop
Saturday, 15 October 2022
- 09:30 - 17:30
- York Cocoa Works, York, YO1 9RN
Throughout October half term we will be running our successful chocolate bar making workshops...with a spooky twist!
Join us in the Academy at the York Cocoa Works to design and make your very own 200g Halloween chocolate bar.
During the workshop you will:
- Discover where cocoa comes from and its origins
- Learn how we manufacture our chocolate here on site
- Try a selection of our own white, milk and dark chocolate
- Work with your chosen chocolate to mould, flavour and decorate your chocolate bar
- Beautifully wrap your chocolate creation to be enjoyed at home
This workshop is suitable for children, we ask that they are accompanied by a supervising adult for this workshop.
Running 10am, 2.30pm and 4/4.30pm daily 15th - 31st October 2022
Special Dietary Requirements and Allergies: We can cater for gluten free, nut free and dairy free diets. If you have any requirements or allergies please let our team know prior to your visit so we can ensure you have suitable alternatives.
This workshop is £22.50 per person. Children under 5 are welcome to assist full paying participants in the creation of a chocolate bar.
More Information (Jorvik Radio is not responsible for external websites)
York Cocoa Works
The event runs from 09:30 to 17:30 on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.