H2O Terms & Conditions
* last updated on 17.01.2023 *
H2O Competition - Terms and Conditions
(note - these are in addition to Jorvik Radio's standard Competition Terms)
One person will win a bathroom up to the value of £5,000, courtesy of H2O Bathrooms, York.
The competion is open to homeowners over the age of 18 in a YO postcode area only.
One entry will be made into the competition per time a message containing the word "BATHROOM" is sent to Jorvik Radio via WhatsApp (01904 890141) along with their first name, whilst the station is playing the song 'Splish Splash' by Bobby Darin on air. Note, messages received after the song has finished playing may not be counted. There is no limit to how many entries can be made in total by an individual across the course of the competition although only one entry can be made per person per time the song is played.
One entry will be made into the competion per person for anyone who attends Jorvik Radio's outside broadcast from H2O's showroom in Monks Cross on Saturday 4th February, and who provides their name and phone number to a member of Jorvik Radio.
The winner will be drawn at random between 8am and 9am on Monday 6th February live on Burnsy's Breakfast Club and any entries made after this time will not count.
The prize includes:
- Straight bath or equivelant walk-in shower
- Bath panel and waste
- 8mm glass shower screen
- Leo taps ('Scudo' - basin is tap 231; bath is tap 232)
- Bar shower single head plan - option 6 (SHO05pl)
- '500' white WC unit with pan and concealed cistern ('Belmond Scudo')
- '500' basin and vanity unit - white ('Belmond Scudo')
- All walls covered in PVC wall panels
- White towel rail
- Chrome trims
- 3 days' labour
Any bathroom over 4sq metres is subject to an extra charge (approx. £500 p/sq metre). Items must stay in the same location - an extra charge applies for moving.
Additional costs for upgrades:
- £80 to upgrade to any other WC unit
- £60 to upgrade to '600' unit
- £80 to upgrade to dual shower head
- £30 to upgrade to any other tap
- £200 to change from walk-in to any other 6mm quad or straight enclosure
- £75 if plinth kit is required